Simple and powerful, the Titan Advantage 1100 is made for residential repaints, new construction, and even large commercial applications. Pressure is regulated with an electronic pressure control which holds a tight dead band for both high and low pressure spraying: you'll get more even spraying with the Advantage 1100.
- Designed to consistently spray 200 to 300 gallons per week
- 2 gun capacity
- Perfect for applying all architectural coatings including lacquer, stains, latex, enamel, block fillers and elastomerics
- Electronic pressure control which holds a tight dead band for even low and high pressure spraying.
- Large tires provide easy maneuverability on the job site
With a maximum delivery of 1.15 GPM Titan's Advantage 1100 is engineered for projects where larger tip size, or a 2 gun capacity, is needed to handle all architectural coatings.
- The rugged, heavy-duty cart assembles in upright and low body configurations.
- Full size manifold easy-clean filter.
- Repair costs minimized with the sleeveless fluid section design.
- The exclusive DCX Motor and Brushless PMDC is sealed to protect from overspray.
- Comes equipped with: G-10 Gun, 517 SC-6 Reversible Tip, ¼” X 50’ Airless Hose
- Lifetime Motor Warranty.
- 33 Max Tip - 1 gun
- 21 Max Tip - 2 guns
- 3100 PSI
- 2.00 HP PMDC Brushless
- Complete with G-10 Gun, 1/4" x 50' Hose & Tip
- Weight (High Rider) 105 lbs
- Weight (Low Rider) 105 lbs
- Equipped With: G-10 Gun, 517 SC-6 Reversible Tip, ¼” X 50’ Airless Hose
*All specifications subject to change without notice.