The PowrTex 12000SV is the hydraulic piston airless texture and paint sprayer for contractor's who need a machine engineered for power and versatility for demanding jobs indoors and out.
- Easily convert from gas to electrical to adapt to indoor or outdoor work
- Heavy duty bypass valve is specially designed to sprays joint compound and other materials.
- Built to spray: orange peel, splatter, (Level 5 Finish), Interior and Exterior Wall and Ceilings Paints, Blockfiller and Elastomerics
- Full variable-speed pressure control eliminates pressure fluctuations at any pressure setting
- The Coolflo™ Hydraulic Pump runs up to 20% cooler than the competition for longer life
This is a true workhorse designed for large-scale interior and exterior residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Powered 2 hp Extended-Life DC Motor or by a 9 hp Honda engine with Low-Oil Alert.
- Will spray texture products as ready-mix or powdered; spray skim coat in a level 5 finish* ; drywall mud in orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish; apply primers, finish-quality paints, block fillers and elastomerics.
- The engineered Shovel Valve quickly and easily pumps heavier viscosity, non-aggregate coatings (automatically draws the material into the fluid section on the upstroke).
- Coolflo hydraulic pump with high-capacity filter runs up to 20% cooler than the competition.
- Three times the packing life with the automatic speed adjustment that adapts to your tip size, which allows the pump to run slower; that makes for a decrease in downtime and repair costs.
- Uses a special heavy-duty bypass valve specifically designed for joint compound and other materials.
- Accutrol Pressure Control - Precise pressure control from 400 psi to 3300 psi, for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to heavy-bodied coatings.
- Complete units are equipped with S-3 Spray Gun, Splatter Nozzle, 3/8" x 50' high pressure airless hose, 1/4" x 5' flexible airless whip hose and two SC-6 Reversible Tips.
- Easy transportation with the large pneumatic tires.
- The HydraDrive is a proven reliable, smooth slow-stroking hydraulic drive that eliminates gears and clutches.
*User supplied air compressor and splatter nozzle needed to spray texture finishes.