The Speeflo PowrTex 1200SF is recommended for steady use by painting, drywall and texture contractors who apply paint and non-aggregate finishes. Best of all it's the lightest, affordable airless texture sprayer on the market today!
- Easy transportation with the large pneumatic tires
- Weighs 98 pounds
- The heavy-duty bypass valve and submersed inlet fluid section uses ceramic balls for smooth, uninterrupted spraying of joint compounds and other abrasive heavy-bodied coatings.
- Has full variable-speed pressure control, eliminating pressure fluctuations at any pressure setting.
Easy to transport, lightweight, with the power to spray most achitectural coatings and texture finishes, the 1200SF is great for finishing interior and exterior projects.
- Complete units come equipped with S-3 Spray Gun, Splatter Nozzle, 3/8" x 50' high pressure airless hose, 1/4" x 5' flexible airless whip hose and two SC-6 Reversible Tips.
- Texture products can be sprayed either in ready-mix or powdered formulations
- Sprays: skim coat in a level 5 finish; drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish, apply primers and finish-quality paints.
- Wearable cylinder is eliminated with the exclusive fluid section design.
- Powered by an 2.4 hp Infinity Plus® Brushless DC Motor which never wears, so it never needs to be replaced
- Pressure fluctuations are eliminated with the full variable-speed pressure control.
- Downtime and repair costs are reduced with the automatic speed adjustment (that adapts to your tip size), which allows the pump to run slower; resulting in up to three times the packing life.
- Comes complete with a tool box and a full-size manifold filter for airless paint spraying.
- Heavy-duty bypass valve and submersed inlet valve fluid section uses ceramic ball valve for smooth, uninterrupted application of joint compound and other heavy bodied coatings.